Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi There!

My name is Ginger and I hail from Ohio. I am a board member for the organization Healing Through Creativity and I am an administrator for the organization's message board. I am the founder of The Survivor Alliance and host of the upcoming online radio show called The Survivor Radio Cafe.

As for what I do for a living, I am self-employed. I operate an internet marketing/freelance writing business out of my home. I have been doing that for eight years. Next week is my 6 year wedding anniversary, but we still have no children. That's something that will happen when it is supposed to :)

Hello my fellow Administrator from Healing Through Creativity :)

At AfterSilence I have a very different role to my role at HTC :P, I am part of a team that we call the Newbie Support Team, and I'm here to welcome you to AfterSilence on behalf of AS, I am so looking forward to hear the radio show you and Haullie are doing, and looking forward to being a guest on it.

I feels very strange indeed to be welcoming someone that I have worked with before, but this is my job here so I better do it :P, I'm glad that you have explained upon your involvement at HTC to become apart of AfterSilence, and please know there is alot of support and understanding here, compared to HTC this site is massive (we have afew hundred members at HTC, there is afew thousand here at AS) and I will say AS is simply wonderful, everyone here is so supportive and validating and I am glad that you have come here :)

This is usually where I say, I look forward to getting to know you more soon, however I already know you so I really don't think I can say that, so I'll just say Wooohoooo so happy that you are here :flowers:

John :hug:

LOL. But you have done so well with it :) And thanks so much for the welcome. I am also looking forward to the radio show, which should start up here in a couple of weeks. I'm sure the first show is going to be hilarious because Haullie and I will be getting used to the way we're going to run things. There's a way we have to do it so that we both get airtime, so it will be interested.

But hey, thanks for welcoming me here. I've been reading around the forum and I'm sure I'll jump in and tell my story very soon :)

Maybe I should also mention that I have written two books: "Surviving Jane" and "Where do I belong?: Stories for children of divorce"

That should complete my intro :P

Thanks so much :)

LOL. But you have done so well with it :) And thanks so much for the welcome. I am also looking forward to the radio show, which should start up here in a couple of weeks. I'm sure the first show is going to be hilarious because Haullie and I will be getting used to the way we're going to run things. There's a way we have to do it so that we both get airtime, so it will be interested.

But hey, thanks for welcoming me here. I've been reading around the forum and I'm sure I'll jump in and tell my story very soon :)

Maybe I should also mention that I have written two books: "Surviving Jane" and "Where do I belong?: Stories for children of divorce"

That should complete my intro :P

Well it looks like you've hit the ground running Ginger, 8 posts already :P and yes Ginger is one awesome author everyone, honestly, second to none :wink:

I have read some of the reviews on Surviving Jane and it is just a wonderful survivors story and something, especially female member, I feel would gain alot from, it's a wonderful book :)

For everyone who has this kind of look on there face right now: :blink:

I am not just acting all crazy like with Ginger because she's an awesome author, I do actually know Ginger from before she joined AfterSilence :lol: We are both Administators of the Survivor site called Healingthroughcreativity.org and on the organizations board along with former chat moderators Haullie and Whitedove, and it just seemed like a massive irony that it would be me that welcome Ginger to AS (that is how I see it anyway), I mean what are the chances, at first it was like ok ok keep professional image, then it like GINGER!!!! ITS ME ITS ME *eyes light up* hahah :P

ANYWAYS!!! Yay Sooooo glad your here Ginger :tealribbon::flowers:

you are involved in some wonderful things. welcome to AS.

Thanks so much for all the support you give me. I am truly glad to know you and hope to see you shortly.

WELCOME TO AS..... glad you found the board.

Tracey from HTC.

Wow. Thanks everybody :) And hey Tracey :) Of course, you know it is an honor to know you and I am so happy that we have the opportunity to work together at HTC :) And you know I'm always there for you :)