Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm Andrea. I'm 15 and a survivor of sexual abuse, though I have only told my best friend of 7 years about it. It seems like a nice place here, I'm glad I joined. :)

Hey Andrea,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I am glad that you have come here for some support for what you have been through, and please know we are here to offer you support and understanding for what you have experienced. I am also very glad that you have joined, AS is a truly wonderful and caring community, and I look forward to getting to know you on the website and in the chat room soon :flowers:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John

:aswelcomesu: I'm sorry that you have been hurt in that way and I'm glad that you have found your way here. This is a wonderful community of survivors who have a lot of knowledge and support/encouraging words to share. I hope that you get all you can out of this site. I hope to see you around!! :hug::luck::hug::luck:

Hi Andrea,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Hun, I am sorry for all you've been through, it must have been very hard for you. Please know none of it is your fault, and I hope we can help you some in healing from it all. :console:

I am glad you have a good friend you can trust and that you have joined us. This is a wonderful group of people, and I am sure you'll find lots of understanding and support here. Take all the time you need to settle in, and if you need help with something, just ask, ok? We're here for you! :)

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I already feel comfortable here..it's nice to be somewhere where everyone understands, and no one gets burdened by your problems and past.

Okay, I will! :hug:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I already feel comfortable here..

:hug::hug: I'm glad you feel comfortable here already :), please know you can always turn to us ... we are here to help and support :flowers:

John

welcome to AS :hug:

Hey Andrea,

I just wanted to welcome you to AS! It is a wonderful place where everyone is supportive and wonderful. I am glad to hear that you are feeling comfortable all ready. We will all be here to support you through this journey. Hope to see you around. If you need anything feel free to pm me anytime.

:hug:

Hi Andrea, welcome to AS.

I hope you find all the support and healing you need here.

:hug:

Hey Andrea

welcome to AS hon..We are a wonderful caring bunch :)

hugs to you

graice