Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Sashy

Hi,

I'm very new to these kind of sites. I donno how i found it and if I'm ready for it? Bit i guess the fact that i joined must mean I'm heading down that road?

In desperate need of help and someone to listen.

Sashy

Sashy,

I am relatively new to this site as well. I am glad that you found it. This really is a place for complete support. I think that you will get a lot out of it if you give it a chance. There is no judgement here at all. Please remember that. We all care about you and want to help you however we can. If there is anything you need, please let me know, PM me anytime, ok? If you want to talk, I can be here to listen. Take good care of yourself.

Hey Sashy,

We are here to listen and to help you in your healing journey the best that we can - please know you can always turn to us, and I am glad that you have reached out to us :hug: remember we are here to help :bighug:

Im so sorry for what you have experienced but please know by speaking out, and breaking that silence, it will help you in your healing journey - and I am glad that you have chosen that road :hug:

Please take gentle care :hug: and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John

Hi Sashy Im new here too but Im the mother of a survivor and have found this place so far to be the most wonderful site for survivors of abuse. I also welcome you and hope you will have the strength to share your story someday.

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi and welcome to AS!

We will all try our best to be here for you and support you. It can take some time to open up, but when you are ready to share - we will be here to listen.

:flowers:

Skye.