Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey!

Rebecca

Hello everyone! I've actually been here awhile, but I have never had the courage to post before. I have never talked about my past with anyone, but I think I have to, if I'm going to make a full recovery from my eating disorders.

So I'm Rebecca :flowers:

Hi Rebecca, welcome hope u get the support here that you are looking for. Keep moving forward a step at a time. We have all been through some rough times and are all just trying to keep on going. Hope to hear from you around the forums.

Wendy :wave:

welcome squishy hugs :bighug:

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to AS, and I am glad that you decided to post :hug:

We are very lucky to have a whole section of EDs here, so I hope that by posting there it can help you with your eating disorder - and I hope that this forum as a whole can help in you healing as a whole.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and to see you in the forum site and chat room soon, :hug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytimg :bighug:

John :)

I'm also glad that you posted. I am new here, but posting and receiving the support of other on AS has helped me tremendously already, and has been a motivating factor in my seeking out counseling again. I also have struggled with an eating disorder, and I hope that you can continue on the road of healing with your struggle as well.

Take care,

Christina