Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am Afraid.

In my whole life I've told two people about what happened to me. And neither of them know the whole truth. I'm not sure that I'm ready to share with total strangers. My parents don't even know. But I'd like to see. If I can let go. I want to be happy for once in my life, without looking over my shoulder and wondering when it's going to go dark again.

Hey Renaissance,

I can relate to what you are saying, and it does feel abit odd at first sharing with total strangers what happen, but everytime you break the silence, it can help you to heal, and one day you will be happy, we all have the ability to heal and to be happy, often it takes a very long time, but it can happen, and by coming here you are taking the first sets in you healing journey and I am very glad you are here.

I know how hard it is to reach out, when you are so scared but the people here are very lovely and have your best interests at heart, so please keep reaching out and we will do our best to help you in your healing journey :hug:

I hope to see you on the boards and in the chatroom soon, and please feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Take Care, :)

John.

Hey,

a very welcome to AS. I promise you you will def find a lot of support here. We are always there for ya. We really care about you a lot. :console:

Feel free to PM me if you need anything. :flowers:

Take care and don't give up. :luck:

Patty

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::supportu::notalone:

Welcome to AS .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope that you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad