Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Blessings To All...

I just found this forum through a search, and I thought it may be a nice one to join. I have recently began to come to terms and heal myself after what I experienced as a child, and I thought this could be a great place to find some support and information from people who are also in different stages of being a survivor. I hope to make lots of new friends and share my own experience.

Blessings and Light,

Sam :flowers:

Hey Sam,

Welcome to AS, I'm really glad that you found this community and yes it is really supportive, I hope you find some of the healing you are looking for here, and I look forward to chating with you.

Take it easy,

-biggestfoot-

Hey, welcome and acknowledge that I'm going to do my best to help you out in whichever way I can... and that I don't think things through that well so don't get offended if I say something wrong... sorry, just some past experiences...

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I Hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I Look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

I just found this forum through a search, and I thought it may be a nice one to join. I have recently began to come to terms and heal myself after what I experienced as a child, and I thought this could be a great place to find some support and information from people who are also in different stages of being a survivor. I hope to make lots of new friends and share my own experience.

Blessings and Light,

Sam :flowers:

:flowers:

Hello Sam,

Im new here also, I am just now comming to turms with my abuse as a child and teen. I have not told anyone encluding my husband of almost 15 years. But then when I found out the my daughter was being abused by my son, and i started taking classes I decided that to help her I first needed to come to terms with my abuse and get help for my self. I think that this will be a great place to start helping me heal. Best of luck and love to us all.

Crazywith5 :flowers:

Welcome to AS :luck:

Amen to that, I still have a hard time wondering if its still worth getting up for, then i hear my child and decide its the best thing I CAN do.

Thanks

crazywith5

• 2 weeks later...