Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello,i`m Afraid And I Need To Know I Am Not Alone

A little over 2 months ago something happened to me,and I can`t cope alone any more.I thought I could just lock it away,but the harder I try,the more insane I become.I`m afraid,I`m hurt,I feel disgusting,and humiliated,and I need to talk to someone who understands all of this.

Edited by Want to Survive

Hey, big welcome to AS! This is a really supportive and understanding site, so feel free to post when your ready. We are all here for you and behind you. Feel free to PM me anytime you need to talk.... I tried to forget what happened to me as well, I hid it for almost a year, so congrats on reaching out and finding the help you deserve.

We are all here behind you.

Lots of :hug::hug:

Take care

Live

Hi and welcome to AS. You'll see, this is a wonderfull warm and understanding place. We all share similar feelings and fears, so you can talk to us about it all, when you want to and you're ready...

A lot of us tried to ignore what happened, but it seldomly works I think. Facing it is probably the best thing, and the bravest, but also the hardest... we aer all here to support you.

Take care

Hanne

Welcome to AS, and I'm sorry for your pain, but you are no longer alone.

Blessings sister, you are needed here! PM me anytime! "D"

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

You are no longer alone and as long as you are here, you never will be again.

Nicole :throb:

• 2 weeks later...