Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Joined a few days ago and just browsing to get a feel of the site, working out all the buttons and things. Strange I always relax and go to the fun things first... probably not a bad thing, love word games it occupies my mind .... :hi:

Welcome to AS .. :aswelcomesu:

welcome daisy!

i am impressed you have a little picture by your name! i am new here too and haven't quite figured all of that out yet. :) nice to meet you. glad you are here!

:flowers: Thank you all for the wonderful welcome that has brought a smile to my face this sunday morning. I had a bad day yesterday although it worked out in the end and this was the first page I opened up! So I'm still smiling..... Daisy is a name I've used for a couple of blog sites I had... I love flowers and daisy mean so much to me.. they are simple, childish and have a deeper meaning to me, so if you want to know you will have to pm me.... because it's a bit delicate if you know what I mean.....Took some flowers of daisies yesterday this time in black and white, I was really pleased with them.. I tend to take my camera out when I'm feeling blue and in the end I had some good pictures both of flowers and my pet dog Cindy.....Havn't worked out whether we are allowed to post nice pictures here yet still browsing and working all the buttons out...... anyway thanks again all of you !!

Hello and welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Take your time and post as you feel comfortable. I hope AS can help you along on your journey.

Nicole :throb: