Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Had No Idea Where To Put This...

I wanted to say to everyone how much of an inspiration (sp?) that you all have been. AS is the best coping tool I have ever come across and that is because of all you. You are all so wonderful, supporting, and just overall great! So much of your strength has strengthened me, and I just wanted every one to know how grateful I am. You have all helped me, and continue to do so so much. -- so THANK YOU!!!! :flowers:

Well you are part of us!!! So I thank you and everyone else too!!!

best wishes

karen

:flowers: Im glad you feel that way..I think we all would be lost without each other. That's the great thing about this place, you're never alone :hug:

We try to do what we can .. :hug::) Of course don't forget that you are a part of that as well ..

We ARE all a part of AS. You know what the ironic thing is?

Each of us spent so long in the dark alone, and all we had to do was open the blinds and come together to heal.

No therapist on earth could give us this gift, we give it to each other!

I feel like screamin' "YOU MY BOY BLUE!!!"

To all of you!!!

If you dont get it, you've gotta see "Old School." lol