Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi. I am new to this website. I found it when looking online for support groups that helped survivors of incest. I was SA by my older brother. I have only recently been able to accept what was done to me. For years I blocked it out entirely. When I did remember I made an effort to forget. Due to several events that have taken place in the last year and a half I am now in a place where I am trying to heal. Maybe. Some days. :533:

:clap: Good for you for seeking out help and healing. And welcome. :flowers: I am so sorry that you were hurt. I think you will find many, many people here who are willing to listen to you to care and to support you. Post as much or as little as you like. And take gentle care of you.

:hug:

annie

Hi Moon,

Good for you. Welcome to AS.

No one really works on healing every day, so don't worry too much about that. It is okay to get off the interstate and have lunch, so to speak, every once in a while.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate