Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi I am unlittle unsure if I am supposed to be here as I did not get raped but I got fondled as a kid. Although I told my mum about it right away and turned down the bag of lolies I was promised for not telling I was left compromised. I was then made by my stepfather to hug my "uncle Keith" the next morning to show it didnt happen and to top it al of is noone believed me except my mum. This happened when I was 4 and I am now 20 and I am married and have two little girls who do not sleep over peoples houses. I am paranoid about going out because I think every male wants to get in my pants and I associate love with sex, I also have a barely uncontrollable temper.

Welcome! It sounds like you have experienced what a lot of people here have experienced - trauma. It also sounds like you were treated like a lot of people here were treated - as if we were liars or overreacting. It also sounds like this event has affected other areas of you life, like it has a lot of us.

Welcome! I am so sorry that you were forced to hug the man that took advantage of you. That is so unfair.