Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello All...

Hello all,

I am Atlas, nice to meet you. I am new to this site... I have already posted about 'my story' and thought I should probably introduce myself as well.

I am a 21 year old male origonaly from california. I was 'attacked' last year and have found little in the way of support for male victoms/survivors. I know we are out there...

I am hanging in there i suppose. things are all up in the air for ne right now so all my problems have come to the surface and i have a lot to deal with at the moment. i hope this will help. for the first time i have put down some of my experience in words, and thought it was really tough I think it will help. I hope everyone on here is doing well, it helps me to know that there is support out there, and others who know what it is I am going through.

I'm sorry for what you have gone through but glad that you were able to find AS. Post away and make yourself at home okay? :)

Welcome to the group! :bighug:

Donna =)

Welcome,

I'm kinda new here myself. I hope you can find peace, comfort and strength here. The members here are very supportive, especially the moderators and admin. :wave:

Hey, Atlas. Welcome.

I'm not male, but I'm glad you're here and I'm thinking of you and sending some healing vibes!

Welcome Atlas. I am a woman, but I am glad that you found this site. I am new here as well, but already am feeling welocme, and much less alone. I hope you can find some help here. We're here for you.

Angel Mist