Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, welcome to AS :) I remember I was nervous about posting here for the first time but everyone was very welcoming and kind

11 hours ago, boppysprite said:

Hi. 

Hoping I've found the right place/community. Time will tell. Looks non-threatening thus far which is a good thing. 🙂

Hello boppysprite! I am Wanna :flowers:

If this community will serve you as it has me, then absolutely! After Silence carries kind members, and gives you the chance to connect with fellow survivors anonymously. You can exchange support, vent, participate in various discussions and share (what you'd feel comfortable to). 

We also have fun here, with a lot of games in the Humor and Silliness forum. If you are creative, the Healing Through Creativity could be worth your while. 

Please let us staff know if we can be at any help. I'll send you a PM with some info, so please check your inbox. :aswelcomesu:

All best W ☀️