Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Follow topic in "share your story"

Hi,

More than once I noticed that topics in the subforum "share your story" can not be followed. This is a bit inconvenient when I post there something and dont get notified when there are any replies. Any way I can follow my own topics there?

With love

Brooke 

Hi. I never realized that you couldn't do that, maybe it's a secure measure for our most sensitive forum, I'm not entirely sure.

If searching the forum is a hassle, you can check your profile. If your unsure as how to do that, on your profile page is a button called "see my activity" at the upper right. Click this then in the activity column on the left, click topics. All your topics will come up and you can find your share your story there. I know this seems still like an added hassle as you still need to look for it yourself, instead of it coming up automatically.

The only other suggest would be to contact the helpdesk. Higher staff members may be able to give you a precise answer or another option for you. You can contact them here: http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?/forum/122-help-desk/

Sorry this is an inconvenience for you.