Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New Too

Hi everyone,

I'm a 21 year old uni student. I was r*ped 6 years ago by someone who I considered my best friend. When I told friends and family about it they were less than supportive so I guess I've tried to forget about it. But that hasnt worked so now I'm starting to try and deal with it. Ok just thought I'd say hi....

:wave:

SFA

Sorry if i already said ihi ~ i wanted to say Hi again..and if i didnt then hi for the first time!!!

Welcome to AS :) :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lina xxx

Hi everyone,

I'm a 21 year old uni student. I was r*ped 6 years ago by someone who I considered my best friend. When I told friends and family about it they were less than supportive so I guess I've tried to forget about it. But that hasnt worked so now I'm starting to try and deal with it. Ok just thought I'd say hi....

:wave:

SFA

Hi, my name's Kitty by the way. 20 years old here and sorry to hear about the rape. it's hard to trust someone i can imagine for you. me too and i think for many of us here at least from 1 point to another. i haven't even told family and don't think i ever will. maybe a cousin but that's on another post, and many have helped me on it!! ( thanks gals! you know who you are!! ). this group is amazing and i am sooo glad i found it, it's this site and my close friend<survivor also> that keeps me sane at my lowest times and cheers me up and keeps me up at my highest time. trust me and well...everyone here. forgetting is impossible, as much as we'd want to also. i 'TRIED' to forget about my child abuse<phy and emo> doesn't work. i can't really forget the r*pe since well..it was this sep. so like 2 months ago. ((((Hug)))) hope you make yourself feel at home here and take care of yourself 1st!!! feel free to pm me if you want to chat. i check here pretty often also <heeh ask many people here how often i am in chat! hehe>. take care and did i mention Welcome to AS??! eheh sorry babbling here.