Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

This Is Very Hard For Me

Welcome to the board. I'm new here as well. And this is extremely hard for me. So far I've met some pretty supportive and awesome people in just a matter of a couple days. I hope you find that as well.

Hi Blacksatin,

I just wanted to tell you that you are not alone and that you are very brave. I know how exhausting carrying around this kind of pain is, and I hope that this board will be a place that will help you to heal. I am so sorry you have a reason to be here, but I am glad you are here because it is a great place to find support and compassion. Hopefully that makes sense!

-Silver

Hello Blacksatin,

You are not alone. You are courageous to look for help and talk to people and so I want to encourage you. There are many people here you can talk with and share with and I hope through that process you will feel your load lighten. Take good care of yourself.

Hugs

Lee

:hi: Blacksatin

It is so hard to put into words our pain, haven't managed it yet but am finding comfort in the fact that I am not so alone in the struggle

Reglois

thanks for all the kind words. there are no support groups in my part of the country. small town America is pretty hard place to seek help for traumas. and after many years of burying it and an awful and abusive marriage. I am ready to heal and am in therapy and am looking for a better way of life and a better me. thank you all and I hope we can help each other lthrough the process.

Hi Blacksatin82,

Welcome to After Silence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. You are most definitely not alone here, and we are glad you found us. If you need any help getting around the board, please contact me

take care, Paula :hi:

Hi blacksatin82, im also new and used to feeling completely alone. im ready to talk to other people now and hopefully support others and receive support from what seems to be a very supportive group of people, here if you want to talk about anything, hugs

llw1968 i have added you as a friend, if i can support you in anyway i will, hugs

• 5 months later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found