Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

RDsunshine

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://
  1. You are not forgiven...period. I noticed many people noted that they were not at the forgiving point yet - I'm sorry, but I have no need or intention to get to the forgivness point. I was r*p*d and I do not believe I have to forgive him for that. The anger is certainly lessened but the reality of it is what he did was simply unforgivable. Hope that doesn't upset anyone, this is just how it is for me.
  2. Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful words of welcoming! This is such a warm community and I really appreciate it and all of you!!
  3. Hi everyone! It's been a while so I thought I would re-introduce myself. Stepped away for a long time and now I realize I can't always be OK on my own and I need this...so I am back. I look forward to getting involved in this community again.
  4. My worst is the: "You still think about that?" - becuase htey have moved on and forgotten about what happened to you these "friends" assume you should forget too. Sad.... Glad I found this place - helps me a lot!!
  5. Hello! I just joined. I am a survivor, it has been about 15 yrears since my attack. Hope that doesn't scare anyone, the fact that I still seek sights like this after 15 years I mean. I am proud of where I am today, it took a lot of hard work to get to my happy place, but the fact is I am a survivor and the attack will forever be part of me & yes, it still gets to me sometimes. It happened on Christmas and so this time of year gets tough for me. It was a stranger. Anyway - glad to be here, glad to have a place like this to go to. Thanks!! ~RD