Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

littleseahorse

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

487 profile views
  1. Welcome to AS Caleb; I hope you find Healing and support here. best wishes LSH
  2. hi there raingirl i hope you feel welcome and supported here. i look forward to getting to know you LSH
  3. my pc just froze and blurted sorry welcome again LOL
  4. hi TeeTurtle nice to meet you glad you made it here.
  5. arghhhhh don't these idiots get it? i've heard this sh*t before too...from family as well
  6. Welcome back it is a BIG step to face your "stuff" so well done be gentle to yourself and take care; just remember you are not alone safe hugs if ok
  7. Hi Constance and welcome Im glad to meet you safe hugs if ok
  8. welcome here karilynn, please know you have found a soft place to land. you are not alone. safe hugs if ok:bighug:
  9. Welcome lostjane, i hope you find AS to be the soft place to land. take gentle care of you honey. safe hugs if ok LSH
  10. Welcome barney, hope you find some peace here, take care LSH safe hugs if ok
  11. hi little_pink_person, welcome, treat yourself gently-you have endured a terrible thing but here is a soft place to fall safe hugs if ok LSH
  12. Hi Sherry, hope you are feeling welcome here too. take care sweet LSH
  13. Hi there vixen, looking forward to knowing you, welcome LSH
  14. :hi:RLR, hope you have a good night, it can be difficult to retrain the brain to sleep when its the right time and get up on time too. i have a problem with the getting up part a lot!! hope your sleepers give you a gentle rest. if or when you tell your stuff here i think you'll find you will be understood and accepted, best wishes LSH