Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Huge Delete Request For The Mods Please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shortcake

shortcake

Nothing is impossible. Word itself says: I'm Possible.

• 483 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hi, I would like all but my first 10 posts deleted please. Can someone please delete them for me?
(personal reasons)

**that would include deleting this post too**

Please let me know if this can be done, thank u.

Edited by shortcake, 16 April 2011 - 01:13 PM.

#2 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

Hey,

If you don't get a response to this- I suggest sending a personal message to a moderator.

Mandy

#3 Becky

Becky

There is Hope

• Contributing Member
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:45 PM

I have been out of town, but I got your message and will reply now. Sorry for the delay.

#4 shortcake

shortcake

Nothing is impossible. Word itself says: I'm Possible.

• 483 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:00 PM

Any progress on this?

#5 Becky

Becky

There is Hope

• Contributing Member
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:42 AM

I messaged you.