Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I'm new

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tulip

tulip

Star Seeker

• 230 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 01:40 PM

Hello,

I'm glad I have found this message board. I just read the subject's titles and it touches me. I really want to heal, but it's hard to feel alone on this journey, I need to share with people who can understand.

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,358 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 07:09 PM

Welcome to After Silence!

We are here to support each other and learn from each other. Please feel free to lean on us for support as we all know how difficult it is to heal and move on....

Hugs,
Verena

#3 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2004 - 08:41 PM

TRUST ME YOU WILL FIND ALOT OF SUPPORT UNDERSTANDING AND DIEAS IN HERE..WELCOME ABOARD...TEE:roll:

#4 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 09:31 PM

(((((((((((((((Tulip))))))))))))
Welcome, sweetie! smile.gif

#5 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 03:59 AM

(((Tulip))) Welcome! We are here for you always. You are not alone. i hope you will find healing here. Please let us know if you ever need anything. *hugs*
love clarissa

#6 tulip

tulip

Star Seeker

• 230 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:20 AM

Thank you, it's so sweet, you made me cry. Have a nice day!

#7 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 12:03 AM

Welcome, this is a wonderful place to be. There is so much support and understanding here. If you ever feel alone just come here...we are all walking the same path towards healing and you are not alone.

#8 Guest_ami_*

Guest_ami_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:43 AM

hi tulip, i'm new too and just wanted to say im looking forward to getting to know you....

much love,
ami xxx

#9 tulip

tulip

Star Seeker

• 230 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:46 AM

Hello aquapit and ami. I'm really happy I have found this place, it already gives more peace and strength. I will come back for sure, as I go through the healing process.
Take care everybody, we are important people.

#10 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:16 AM

Amen! We are very important people...thanks for reminding us!:s: