Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

How Do I Get Acess To The Women's Forum?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 8888

• 102 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:42 PM

?

#2 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • Acting Chat Admin
  • 963 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:51 AM

Someone from the Newbie Support Team can give you the password to use in order to gain access to the women's forum. Good luck! :)

Rose xxx

#3 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

I sent it to you :)

#4 coffeeaddict

coffeeaddict
  • 349 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

Hi sunshinee, can I have access as well?

#5 8888

• 102 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

Thank you for sending the password.  I entered it in and it says I am authorized to enter, however it doesn't let me in for some reason.

#6 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

Coffeeaddict- sent.

A couple people seem to be having a problem with this. I'm not sure how to go about this. Let me see if I can figure it out.

#7 philkay

philkay
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

Thank you for sending the password.  I entered it in and it says I am authorized to enter, however it doesn't let me in for some reason.

Hi 8888,

it only seems to work when you use Google chrome.  It also doesn't work when you're using a phone.  This makes access limited.

#8 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 4,195 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

Got Chrome and it still doesn't work, I get that I am authorised but still can't enter  :shrugs:

#9 philkay

philkay
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Got Chrome and it still doesn't work, I get that I am authorised but still can't enter  :shrugs:

Hi Reglois,

it looks as if there need to be new ideas on how to access male/female/LGTB forums.  The female one just isn't that accessible at the moment.

#10 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Sorry guys, I'll try to get in touch with John, and see if he can figure it out.