Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Very New To This

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 aclsmommy

aclsmommy
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

Um..hello I'm extremely new to this site and don't quite know how to navigate it yet..I don't even know what to say really except it'd be nice to get to know people who know what it's like to be a survivor.. 

#2 angelic

angelic

Gra, Gaire agus Sonas

• Newbie Support Team
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

hello aclsmommy

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. If you need any help with the board, please let me know and I will help if I can

take care, Paula

#3 lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

:aswelcomesu: :candle:

#4 Sandycheeks

Sandycheeks
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

Welcome, nice to meet you, the people here are wonderful for the support you need!

#5 aclsmommy

aclsmommy
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

Thank you for the welcoming words..

#6 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:41 AM

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found