Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New Here

ac0rn

Hi, I'm Nicole. A forum friend of mine from another forum told me of this place, so I decided to join.

I'm 21 and I am married. I have an 8 month old daughter who was born 2 years exactly from the date of what happened to me. And although I thought I could forget about it, now when her birthday comes around, I will be thinking of that too...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

I read your story.

Many hugs to you.

Love,

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Aftersilence. I'm glad you found your way over here on AS.

I'm sorry for the reason you had to come here, but just know that as you heal it will become less... a lot more good memories will replace that one.

Mandy

Welcome Nicole :hi:

I am sure you will find this a very supportive, warm and fuzzy place to be. We all here have survived terrible things from those that had something happen once to those that were abused or hurt over lifetimes. We are here to support, care and help each other because we understand.

Kristine :flowers: