Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Karmaslaugh Is In The House!

Hello everyone, I am a survivor of different scenarios. I have a daughter who is four and just keeps growing, unfortunantly watching her grow has brought memories, that I thought I had locked tight, into the open.

I found this place because I finally decided to ask my mother questions and get her memories to help me piece together mine, but she freaked, and doesn't want anything to do with me. Apparently, she thinks I am trying to tie her to the post and add fire, but honestly it wasn't like that. I have considered getting outsiders views on my letters to her to see if you guys think I was too rude, but I will wait on your advice and probably just post everything in the telling story section, since it kind of does tell my story.

Well I am just finding out that many people are not at all nice about my story. And I am tired of shame and guilt. I think I will buy a shirt and wear it to school, maybe it will help someone. I have talked with so many girls that have had similar stories, and they never talked, ever. It is ridicules that the public view is hear no evil see no evil speak no evil, because I am tired of living like that.

I think I may be able to bring something to the forums, I just want everyone girl and boy to lean on each other for support and love. I am a senior graduating this Fall with a Bachelors's in Business with an emphasis in Accounting. I am married to the most wonderful Husband, every time we argue I smile the whole time because I can never truly stay mad at him (it sucks!), I have a best Girl who I talk to everyday for at least an hour, My daughter, oh she is divine instruction in living, she is everything to us, just a cute little turkey butt!

So that's a dialog( sorry, lol!) about me and I hope to meet and bond with many of you!

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS. We're glad you've decided to come share your journey and healing with us.

I'm sorry things are rough with your mom. Sometimes the people closest to us are the ones who have the least understanding for these things.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Of the safe kind.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

Thinking of you.

Found

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

The end of your post made me smile! I'm glad you have a wonderful husband and a daughter! lol I can't stay mad at my boyfriend either!

Yeah sometimes when we talk to people they don't want to talk about it. It's happened with me. I have told so many people but the only ones I talk to about today are my boyfriend and my best friend.

I hope things are going well on this board, and if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Mandy