Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

I just wanted to say hi to everyone this its been a difficult week for me, I was hurt last week, and am still trying to understand how someone can be so vile . So I am still a little skittish, but I have a feeling that I have found a safe haven.. :tealribbon: thanks

welcome to AS. I'm sorry you were hurt, but I'm glad that you have found AS. I find it to be a brilliantly rewarding community and I hope that you will too. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know you. Take gentle care of yourself.

vit

safe :hug: if ok

Hi cantsleep, and welcome to AS.

I am so sorry for what brought you here, but I'm glad you have found AS, this is a great place where we can support each other through our healing journey.

I'm Rach and I'm one of the Newbie Support Team, here to help you out as you get used to our community. If you ever need any help, please feel to PM (private message) me.

I hope that you are in a safe place since your attack. It is totally normal to feel skittish and nervous, and many other feelings. It takes time to work through these feelings. Just take your time.

Please know, whatever happened, it is NOT your fault.

:supportu::youcanheal:

Rach

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to after silence. :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found