Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm glad you found it, too. Welcome to AS. I hope you find what you need here and that it helps you to heal. :throb:

Welcome to AS, Lookingforjoy.

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found :hi:

Hello and Welcome to After the Silence :hi::aswelcomesu: I am so glad you foud us and joined our community. You will find lots of support and encouragement here at AS. The people here are kind and understanding and sensitive to your needs, they have always been great to me. Feel free to discuss anything you need to here, we are all good listeners too. Please take good care of yourself and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Roxy :hug::angel::kitty::greet::rasta::butterfly::youcanheal::candle:

Hi Lookforjoy,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team. If you have any questions or just need a listening ear please free to contact me.

My family doesn't talk about what happened at all either. It can be very hard, and I've made some really good friends on here. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Mandy

• 4 weeks later...

Was wondering how you are doing?

Found