Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Help, Hope, And Healing

Hi, I joined this site this week after looking for a support group. I have been working with a therapist for about a year now. Originally as part of my diagnosis of bi-polar, and now we've brought this pain to the surface so that I may heal. I am a survior of childhood sexual abuse at the hands of a family member of similar age, date rape, and repeated abuse and sexual abuse through several bad relationships and years. I am thankful for this site because it showed me that I am not alone in all of this. It made me able to finally stand up and say that I am NO longer alone, I am NOT a victim, I am NOT a statistic, I am NOT broken; I Am a person, I Am healing ,I Am worthy, I Am a Survivor. I know that I will find help, hope, and healing hear and I want to offer it in return.

Sephrenia :tealribbon:

Hi, i hope you find everything that you need here, and may your bravery bring hope to others x

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS, Sephrenia.

Hi Sephrenia,

Welcome to AfterSilence.

Your post struck me as really empowering, and I do want you to know that you aren't alone. We will support you along the way, with whatever decisions you make :flowers: Your post has shown great courage.

Also, if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Mandy