Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

dtol

just wanted to say hi for the first time. i've also made a mistake on my profile. i'm actually a male and i've gotten that wrong. does anybody know how i can sort this out?

Helllo and welcome to AS I hope you find the love and support that many of us have here at AS. I'm not sure how you change your gender status I had a look but couldn't figure it out maybe get in contact with an administrator or moderator.

Take care

xxx

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I have contacted admin and have asked for you to be moved into the male user group

best wishes

karen

hi dtol, welcome to After Silence :)

This is a very supportive community, so just make yourself at home.

Love and peace,

Ashley

Welcome to AS. :)

HI there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Click on your name at the top left of your screen, it should let you update your profile there.

Found

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I have contacted admin and have asked for you to be moved into the male user group

best wishes

karen

hi karen. thank you for your help. very much appreciated. :flowers:

Hi Dtol,

Welcome to Aftersilence.

I'm glad you got your information fixed up.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything please feel free to send me a message.

Mandy

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi dtol welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad