Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

*waves*

noozle

Hi :)

I'm not really sure what to say. This is kind of out of character for me and I'm a bit nervous about talking about my past and how I'm dealing/trying to deal with it.

I look foward to getting to know you guys though and to hopefully feeling understood for once. :)

Welcome to AS, Noozle. :)

Hi :)

I'm not really sure what to say. This is kind of out of character for me and I'm a bit nervous about talking about my past and how I'm dealing/trying to deal with it.

I look foward to getting to know you guys though and to hopefully feeling understood for once. :)

Welcome to AS!! :flowers:

It's always nerve racking the first time you do something.

:flowers: Kathrina :flowers:

*waves back*

Hi! Welcome to AS!

:hi: :hi:

Welcome to AfterSilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. My job is to make you feel at home, so if you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Being at a new place can be nerve racking...and that's okay. Take your time...we're all here working at your pace:)

Mandy