Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hello I'm Silvia and I'm from the Netherlands. Here we don't have a website like this online so that's why I'm joining. Forgive if I make grammar mistakes!

After years of dealing what has happened to me I started therapie in august because I thought I was ready to clean up the mess once and for all.

I did EMDR. It's a very intense therapie and helped me a lot but it turned my whole world upside down. I always knew what a great impact it had had on my live, but now fully realize it.

It scares me, I have never felt like this before, I feel so unsafe.

I do have a lot of great friends and enough support, but I feel the need to talk with others who have had a similair experience. I thought of joining a talkgroup, but I know I can't get the words out of my mouth.

I'm hoping this will help.

Hello and welcome to After Silence :flowers:

You will find people here from all over the world, so please make yourself at home.

I am sorry for what has brought you here, but glad you found us.

Becky

Hello Silvia, and welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Silvia and welcome to AfterSilence :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message.

:)

It's ok, we don't mind about grammar mistakes.

I'm glad you have support from your friends, but it is sometimes very helpful to talk to other people who have been through similar things, we can sometimes understand each other better.

Hello I'm Silvia and I'm from the Netherlands. Here we don't have a website like this online so that's why I'm joining. Forgive if I make grammar mistakes!

After years of dealing what has happened to me I started therapie in august because I thought I was ready to clean up the mess once and for all.

I did EMDR. It's a very intense therapie and helped me a lot but it turned my whole world upside down. I always knew what a great impact it had had on my live, but now fully realize it.

It scares me, I have never felt like this before, I feel so unsafe.

I do have a lot of great friends and enough support, but I feel the need to talk with others who have had a similair experience. I thought of joining a talkgroup, but I know I can't get the words out of my mouth.

I'm hoping this will help.

Hello, I'm new too and I like people from other countries. I live in Scotland, but I'm originally from England,

Aruna

Hi Silvia, welcome to After Silence :wave: