Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi inparenthesis welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad you have decided to join us. I was unsure of reaching out for help when I first joined AS as well. I am very thankful that I did though, I have made many wonderful friends here who have helped me more than they will ever know. I hope you find this site to be very helpful to you. If you ever need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask :). I look forward to seeing you around the boards. take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

:wave: inparenthesis, and welcome to AS! I also joined recently after a couple of years after my recovered memories. Nice to meet you!

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal:

Hey inparenthesis,

I am really glad that you have decided to join because here, After being alone with what you've experienced for 3 years, you're no long alone, you've got alot of people here at AS who care and who are here to offer support and understanding. The people here really do care for each other, and look out for each other, and I am glad that you're now part of this community which we call AfterSilence :tealribbon:

Take gentle care :bighug:

John

inparenthesis,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the things that led you here ut I am glad that you found your way to AS. Take your time and look around; I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are a lot of great people here who will offer you the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:notalone::supportu:

Hello,

Welcome to the site. My name is Holly and I am new to this site also. Everyone here is really nice and very supportive. Take your time to explore the different forums and share when you are ready. I hope you will find healing through this site!!

Holly