Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Had To Go Away

I had to go away for a little bit. I have been having a really rough time with things and really just shut everything and everyone out of my life for a while. I am trying to regroup and will do my best to not be weak and run. I am really scared.....and sad. I am sorry. It was horrible and selfish of me to just disappear. I don't know why I do that.

Sorry.

Kerry

Kerry,

I have been thinking about you! I was worried!! I am really glad to see your post. I hope you are hanging in there. Remember, we are here for you.

:notalone:

Narell

Welcome back...I'm new, so I didn't know you from before, but I hope that you continue to find the support you're looking for here at AS. I understand how it can be easy to "run away" for awhile and not want to deal with things...the story of my life. Anyway, though, I hope you take care, and I hope to see you around AS! :hug:

Christina

Hey Kerry

Welcome Back :bighug:

Please remember we are always here for you :flowers::hug:

Please take care and feel free to PM me anytime,

John

welcome back, sending squishy hugs :bighug:

I had to go away for a little bit. I have been having a really rough time with things and really just shut everything and everyone out of my life for a while. I am trying to regroup and will do my best to not be weak and run. I am really scared.....and sad. I am sorry. It was horrible and selfish of me to just disappear. I don't know why I do that.

Sorry.

Kerry

Dear Kerry,

Don't feel guilty for not comming for a while.

I don't see your not being here as horrible of selfish, but as an action of self-preservation as taking care of YOU.

When you need to give a shout, for that''s why we click together on this site.

I hope you feel better in a little while.

Love,

Vevina Banba

Hello and welcome back

I joined after you left, but am pleased you came back. Don't feel bad about going away when you need to. We are not going to judge you. This is a family of warmth and caring (no judgements allowed!!). Here for you any time you need and you can PM me any time. :hug:

Love and hugs

Bewitched

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, to start off I'd like to tell you that you're so strong. You not only reached out for help once here, but twice. It takes a lot of strength to come back. I'm so proud of you! Hang in there and know that I love you and am here for you. I understand and I'm always here to talk. Stay beautiful and strong. God bless you! :)