Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Overwhelmed And Sad

REE

Is anyone getting this message. i am a new member and this is my first time trying to post.

I am getting really overwhelmed with all this computer stuff. Could someone let me know they

got this message and how i can learn how to use this.

I am really nervous and upset lately. The anniversary is coming up on thursday and I can't stop

worrying. I could use some advice or help

Thanks

REE

Hi Ree

:flowers:

Welcome to AS - you are doing fine - you have made 3 posts already - if there is anything you need to know please don't hesitate about asking - we are all here to help.

Best wishes

karen

Welcome to After Silence, Ree :flowers:

You are doing just fine. You posted your welcome in the welcome forum and there are many other forums for you to check out and post and reply in. You'll get the hang of it. Peek around and get to know the board and its peeps :)

I am sorry to hear about the upcoming anni. Those can be hard. I am glad you have found us to lean on during this difficult time.

Nicole :throb: