Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, i have read some on this site and i really dont know where to go but this seems the place to start. Its hard to explain my story, its really been more of a mess of little things along the past few years that just kind of add up and just when i think im past all that im revisiting it. I have had a history of being 'used' so to speak by different men, and having to deal with sexual harrasment at many different jobs. A couple times it was to the point to sexual assault but i was to afraid to say anything. I have always been shy and kind of afraid of people. The one time i spoke out and i took my employer to court, he had an awesome lawyer and i had none because i couldnt afford one. It was the worst experience of my life. He made me look horrible. Ever since then i have let men treat me as they wanted because i figured that even if i tried to stand up for myself that it wouldnt do anything. Because of that I developed a low self esteem and problems with depression. I attempted suicide once but it was really more of a cry out for help because i felt powerless. I am now past all that and have been married for 2 and a half years and just had a baby about 6 mo ago and i should be happy but i just cant be. I am irritable and looking for a fight with my husband, who loves me dearly. I dont know why but part of me is pushing him to fight with me and treat me badly even tho i love him and he loves me.. I dont know why i am trying to hurt a great thing. On a more personal note I have encouraged him to try anything he wants 'in bed' which can be very rough at times. It brings up many bad feelings, but its so wierd.. i seem to thrive off of it. I dont know what normal ' relations are. It seems all screwed up. On top of it.. I want to have relations but as soon as it starts im not there, and all of a sudden i dont want it, even tho just a lil beforehand.. i wanted him soo bad. I dont know where to start with myself, i dont know what to do. I just want to sort things out and fix myself before anything more falls apart.. Im sorry this was so long.. i didnt really know what to say.. Any way.. thanks for listening ( reading) anyway....

Welcome :hug::aswelcomesu: