Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Thank You

Hi again! I just wanted to thank those who sent me such nice welcome messages on my first post. You have no idea how incredibly comforting it was just to have someone greet me here in this forum. Thank you soooooo very much!!

I'm still not ready to tell my story. I don't know when or if I will. I've been struggling with memories and flashes so much lately that I'm completely exhausted. But when and if these go away long enough for me to make sense of my thoughts than I will try my hardest to share my story with all of you.

I've been reading alot of the forum discussions on here and my heart goes out to each and every one of you. I can't believe there are so many who have been hurt. It's just saddening to me. I wish I could say something to help you all but I just don't even know what to say. Just know that I'm here and I'm reading the posts and I care tremendously. I just don't know what to say.

Once again, thank you for such a warm welcoming. I think I've found the place I've been looking for all along. The place I've needed all along. That place is here. Thank you!!

Ps. I also want to thank those who responded to my post about how you know when you need a therapist. Your responses were very helpful. I know I need to see a therapist, now I just need to get the guts to go.

Well, Lord know's we've been there!

it's really scary opening up, especially when you've spent half your life COVERING up.

Blessings sister, you are loved!

I missed saying hello - so I'm saying it now! WELCOME! I hope you find healing and encouragement here like I have. I knew the first day that this is where I belonged, and it sounds like you feel the same thing. I'm glad you've joined and I'm sure I'll see you around. Take care of you.

:aswelcomesu::wave:

I am glad that you found this group. And I hope that you will find everything you are looking for here! Everyone here is so loving and supportive. Don't ever be afraid to contact any one of us if you need to talk. We are all here for you. Take care and I hope we can talk one day soon!!!

:hug:

Sad