Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What's With The Huge Boxes

Fogaze?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

What's with the huge boxes beside all the forums with what looks like a band that says Fogaze? They look like links? Tiny bit Leary about them?

#2 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

Maybe I'm paranoid but I think I'm gonna refrain from posting until I get an answer on this one.... It seems rather odd to me?

#3 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

Ok did I imagine the huge boxes? Cuz they are gone now?

#4 fuglyfugazi

fuglyfugazi
  • 992 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

Obviously that had something to do with me - not sure what happened - I was using an old computer over the weekend. I hope I didn't break AS - won't use that stupid computer anymore. :( (maybe I should get rid of the picture, too?)

#5 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

I am not sure what you're referring to sorry. If it happens again, press PRTSC which put a screen shot of the screen into the clipboard, paste it to a paint, and PM it to me and I'll have a look.

#6 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

John it was extremely weird I signed in signed out they were there signed off then came back and they were all gone.... I'm using an old iPad I haven't been able to upload a picture to AS ever so a screenshot wouldn't have helped.... To be fair I was exhausted and thought I imagined the whole thing... They are gone now.