Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Forum Password

I am trying to log in to a forum. I have already posted to this, but now it is asking for a "forum password" I don't know what this is. Can someone help me?

Also, I am registered member and logged in.

The password is a new safety feature, I will PM now.

Which forum are you looking for access to?

Sharing my Story

There is a password for share my story?

I guess it is protected now.

So very sorry.

Can I have the password too?

Except for some reason male members can't access it...regardless of post count.

If I am not mistaken, secondaries do not have access to the sharing section. I could be wrong tho.

Yes, secondaries don't have access to this forum - as it contains content which is sensitive towards survivors, we only allow other survivors to access this forum.

oh ok well a huge reason for me bringing Britany to this board is that I want to encourage her to share her story. She is fearful because she has a very public job. I think this board can really help both of us.

OurJourney,

If you'd like, feel free to PM me about this - we can't give secondaries access to the Share your Story, but there maybe something else we can facilitate between the both of you to help her heal, such as using a section both of you can access.

I hope this helps

John