Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello To Everyone

Hello everyone my names sarah, just in 2 say hello and to introduce myself

I came across this site through my google serches on rape and sexual assult and thought it would be wise to join

so here I am

none of my family know, as I'm too scared to tell them, so it will be good to be able to talk on here

thanks everyone :hug:

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

I am glad that you came across AS on google, and that you have decided to joined :) AS is a very support and understanding place :hug: the people here can understand the pain that you have been through and are here for the same reason you are, to get some healing for what you have experienced, We are here to support you through this :flowers:

Take gentle care and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John :hug:

hi and welcome to AS!!! :flowers:

i'm so glad that you are here with us! you have an awesome support group. i have learned and healed so much since i have been here. AS is like my second family!!! we are here to lift you up and support through both the good days and the bad. you are not alone, we are always only a click away. please let me know if there is anything you need. i look forward to getting to know you very soon. take gentle care. :hug:

Jill

Cascada,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the things that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. I am sure that you will find all that you are looking for. Take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be feeling at home in no time. I hope to see you around the boards.

:supportu:

Take good care of yourself.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: