Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...

I'm not quite sure what to say. I just went back to therapy after I graduated from college. I had to move back into my family's house, where the abuse happened, and I just have had trouble coping. I was in treatment a few years back for anorexia, but could never talk about anything. I'm not sure how much I'll post, but I just wanted to say hi :hi: Just reading has made what others have written here has made me feel a little less alone.

Guest crazybeautiful

Hi there and welcome to AS. :hi:

For a long time I lived in a house with my abuser so I know how you feel.

PM me anytime if you ever need someone to talk or listen to you.

Blessings,

CB

Hope5678.... I was so young... and I had to stay living with my step-father even after the terrible truth was out. You know, damn con pedophiles, they can "change". I'm sorry for you. I support you. Feel free to email me if you want. I am new too, but I am going to jump in and try to find out who I am after all this. I hope that you can find comfort in knowing that we DO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care!

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi there hope,

You post as much or a little as you want. Whatever you find helpful. When you do post I hope you find our replys helps, I sure have. Im only new and I have found this place very helpful. I hope you find it very helpful too. If ya ever wanna talk then just PM me ok...im always open to help anyone, all they need to do is ask.

biggestfoot.

hi and welcome to AS. sorry to hear ur having such a hard time right now. feel free to post as much or as little as you feel u need. i'm new here too, but the people here are great and everyone is here to help eachother in any way needed.

-mandy :kitty:

• 4 weeks later...