Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Roasis

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor
  1. Clearly I'm new here, and I figured this was a good place to start : P I don't like talking to others, so this site seemed like a good place to get some anonymous healing. I need to start healing. I'm also hoping I can help others and form some friendships on here. I just really haven't found support anywhere else. So see you around the boards I guess!
  2. Hi deepblue, I'm new here, too. I hope being here helps you. I don't know anything about you, but I'm sure you'll be a great mom. Making the step to come here for support shows how much you care : ) Besides, I don't think you'll be like your parents. I'm not sure what they did, but I come from an abusive household too, and I know that those things only showed me what not to do, and I feel like you will be the same way. You know better than most how important a good parent is, so I am sure you'll be a fantastic mother. If you are looking for someone to reach out to, I'm always glad to listen :