Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Thank You for this site, Think I posted in the wrong place first. I really need a place to share what happened to me 40+ years ago, I have never told anyone until a month ago I told my husband. We all need to encourage others and to help each other.Feel like my world has fell apart and has been destroyed. :cry:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

mjfree,

First, welcome to After Silence. :flowers:

Second :hug:

Im sorry youre hurting. It was very brave to tell your husband, and to join this site.

And we are all here for eachother on the board, so you can share as much or as little as you want on here :)

:hug:

Ashley

mjfree,

First, welcome to After Silence. :flowers:

Second :hug:

Im sorry youre hurting. It was very brave to tell your husband, and to join this site.

And we are all here for eachother on the board, so you can share as much or as little as you want on here :)

:hug:

Ashley

Thanks I wasn't really brave He was about to have an affair He was talking to another woman and I found his text message to her so the night I found out I just blurted it all out That every man had hurt me he ended it with her and we are trying He is really trying to help., so glad I told Him.

Thank You for this site, Think I posted in the wrong place first. I really need a place to share what happened to me 40+ years ago, I have never told anyone until a month ago I told my husband. We all need to encourage others and to help each other.Feel like my world has fell apart and has been destroyed. :cry:

:hi:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found