New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had sugar in my tea this morning instead of artificial sweetener (that's a treat for me).

• 5 weeks later...

I put my feet up and enjoyed watching the F1 Motor Racing today. Then had a lovely relaxing shower and now about to go and make a prawn and cottage cheese salad with new potatoes for tonight's meal.

All in all it has been a great day. :)

Atlantis

Went for a walk and read in the park :)

• 1 month later...

I went to a voice lesson

Got my nails done

got a quick back massage @ the nail salon

Went to dinner with a friend

took a nice hot bubble bath

did some yoga

made some tea

....kind of a luxurious day in nyc....sometimes i still feel kinda bad when i do nice stuff just for me...

I had a shower, played some computer games - I've just finished playing some games of Pinball (I love that game), talked to my sister on the phone, and I'm just about to watch some comedy programmes while I snuggle into bed with my hot water bottle and eat boiled eggs on toast.

Atlantis :)

I went driving...I really like to just drive around for no reason. and I might go to the mall in an hour or hang out with a friend and see a movie :D...I need to do something fun...im having a bad day :(

I went to the mall tonight...and went out to dinner with my family and order my faviortie salad. I order it with dressing on it too...not on the side because thats how I like it and I also knew it would piss my mom off hahah...mission accomplished!

I painted my nails a pretty wine color- and even though I ended up painting around my nails as well, I haven't smudged it yet... yipee! :wink:

• 1 month later...