Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hi there. My name is Nicole, 28... recovering from everything. Due to financial reasons I haven't sought therapy so I've been dealing with it the best I can.

I have a great, loving boyfriend who would do anything for me but even he doesn't fully grasp the magnitude of what took place. I discovered this site just last night and I'm ever so grateful. I had no idea this type of thing was around.

Despite all the hardships, I've learned to move on, at my own pace. I learned to love my old interests/activities again as well as add more to the list. I'm more of an outdoors-y person now. A year ago I couldn't say that. I'm starting to laugh and smile more. I have a positive outlook - most of the time.

I'm looking forward to chat/talk with anyone/everyone.

Have a great day.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Just to let you know you will not be able to access the chat room until you have made 10 posts- this is to give new members a chance to look around the board and look at all the guidelines before entering the real time situation of a live chat room

best wishes

karen

Hi Nicole

Welcome to AS

My name is cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. if there is anything I can do to help let me know :)

I know it can be hard to when no one around understands, thats why I find this site really helpful :) Its good to here that things are getting better for you, I hope it continue's this way :)

Hugs and Support

Cathy

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi there. My name is Nicole, 28... recovering from everything. Due to financial reasons I haven't sought therapy so I've been dealing with it the best I can.

I have a great, loving boyfriend who would do anything for me but even he doesn't fully grasp the magnitude of what took place. I discovered this site just last night and I'm ever so grateful. I had no idea this type of thing was around.

Despite all the hardships, I've learned to move on, at my own pace. I learned to love my old interests/activities again as well as add more to the list. I'm more of an outdoors-y person now. A year ago I couldn't say that. I'm starting to laugh and smile more. I have a positive outlook - most of the time.

I'm looking forward to chat/talk with anyone/everyone.

Have a great day.

Welcome Nicole,

you will find comfort and support here!

we are here for you

welcome nicole. :)