New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hello Everyone

Hi there. My name is Nicole, 28... recovering from everything. Due to financial reasons I haven't sought therapy so I've been dealing with it the best I can.

I have a great, loving boyfriend who would do anything for me but even he doesn't fully grasp the magnitude of what took place. I discovered this site just last night and I'm ever so grateful. I had no idea this type of thing was around.

Despite all the hardships, I've learned to move on, at my own pace. I learned to love my old interests/activities again as well as add more to the list. I'm more of an outdoors-y person now. A year ago I couldn't say that. I'm starting to laugh and smile more. I have a positive outlook - most of the time.

I'm looking forward to chat/talk with anyone/everyone.

Have a great day.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

Just to let you know you will not be able to access the chat room until you have made 10 posts- this is to give new members a chance to look around the board and look at all the guidelines before entering the real time situation of a live chat room

best wishes

karen

Hi Nicole

Welcome to AS

My name is cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. if there is anything I can do to help let me know :)

I know it can be hard to when no one around understands, thats why I find this site really helpful :) Its good to here that things are getting better for you, I hope it continue's this way :)

Hugs and Support

Cathy

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi there. My name is Nicole, 28... recovering from everything. Due to financial reasons I haven't sought therapy so I've been dealing with it the best I can.

I have a great, loving boyfriend who would do anything for me but even he doesn't fully grasp the magnitude of what took place. I discovered this site just last night and I'm ever so grateful. I had no idea this type of thing was around.

Despite all the hardships, I've learned to move on, at my own pace. I learned to love my old interests/activities again as well as add more to the list. I'm more of an outdoors-y person now. A year ago I couldn't say that. I'm starting to laugh and smile more. I have a positive outlook - most of the time.

I'm looking forward to chat/talk with anyone/everyone.

Have a great day.

Welcome Nicole,

you will find comfort and support here!

we are here for you

welcome nicole. :)