New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Introduction

Hi all. My name is Elizabeth but most call me Jane. I am here cuz I am just looking for somewhere to be ok. I have been married for 6 years and the first 2 years I raped by my husband. We are still together, but now the rape has started again. I don't know what to do with myself and I am not brave enough to get help. Last time I did they took my kids away and nobody really believed me anyways. So I am just dealing with this. I am pretty much sealed off from the outside now. My family knows not to come over and I've lost my friends cause they can't handle what is happening. Grandma ( his mom) came and got the kids tonight cause he is threatening to kill himself cause I don't want him. But she doesn't believe me either.

So that's it. That's me. I hope to find some solace here and help with the nightmares.

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Jane

Welcome to AS

My name is cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at AS. if there is anything I can do to help let me know :)

I am really sorry to here what you have been going through, I hope you find the support you are looking for here :flowers:

Hugs and Support

Cathy

welcome elizabeth. :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Jane,

That sounds like a really painful situation. I really hear your isolation with all of this pain. I wonder if an anonymous rape crisis line might help, in terms of being able to talk out what you are feeling, and possibly get some advice about how to protect yourself but also keep your kids. You can find local resources through this website - http://www.rainn.org/ . I'm glad you're on AS. I hope you can begin to work through your pain and find some support in dealing with your situation.

Safe hugs if okay...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: