New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Why Can I Not View Posted .jpegs?

I'm trying to view .jpegs in peoples' posts, but when I click on them it says I do not have permission to view them. Clearly I am viewing posts that are properly accessible to my status (Secondary

Survivor), so it's not like I'm trying to see contraband information. But for some reason AS prevents me from seeing them, even though it is clearly the intention of the post author to make those images available for viewing.

I am not sure why you can't see them - could you post a link to the one you are trying to view - I will see if I am able to access it

Karen

In which forum Hawk? My settings in that particular forum may be off.

Thanks for the help! this isn't the only one, but here is an example:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=63444&hl=

She posted pictures of a tattoo she was clearly proud of, and as an artist myself I'm always intrigued with how people use art to exemplify their healing. But when I tried to click her jpeg links, I got this:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.