Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello new here

Hey everyone I wanted to reach out and say hey. I’m a survivor of past stuff. I am finally in a place that I feel comfortable reaching out. I suffer from severe PTSD so I am just trying to make some contacts give me people who understand what I’m living with to be able to talk and just communicate. Thanks for allowing me here. 

43 minutes ago, Chevygurl6 said:

Hey everyone I wanted to reach out and say hey. I’m a survivor of past stuff. I am finally in a place that I feel comfortable reaching out. I suffer from severe PTSD so I am just trying to make some contacts give me people who understand what I’m living with to be able to talk and just communicate. Thanks for allowing me here. 

QDear chevvygirl

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums.  We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary.  Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members.  You're not alone - we are with you.

You will soon receive an official welcome message in your inbox.  Please feel free to respond to that PM if you have any questions about the forum or if you need some help finding your way around the site. 

Take care and keep reaching out!! 

3 hours ago, Chevygurl6 said:

Hi Chevygurl, 

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for the trauma you have endured and the struggles you still face. You will find tons of support here with our many understanding and kind members. You are not alone.

It is a brave step to reach out. Feel free to look around and interact at your own pace. There is never pressure. I wish you nothing but the best as you move forward on this path we call healing.

Mary

:notalone:  

Welcome @Chevygurl6 to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

Welcome to AS, @Chevygurl6! I'm glad you found your way here, though I'm sorry for what you've experienced. You didn't deserve it. You're in the right place to find a community of others that can relate and support you. ❤️ This is an awesome, big step in the journey to healing. We're all here for you! Take care.

-Finch

Welcome to After Silence, @Chevygurl6! Thank you for reaching out and sharing with us. I know that’s not always easy to do. If you have anything else to share, we’re here to support you if and when you’re ready. I am so sorry that you had to endure such trauma, but I’m also glad that you found us. We’re all here to support you as you make your own path.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 8:03 PM, Chevygurl6 said:

Hello to you too :flowers:

I have been away for a while, but wanted to make sure to catch up with our newbies. 

I am so happy you decided to come here, because it really sounds that you could use this platform. We invite all kinds of survivors, and we talk about pretty much anything here. You can share what you feel comfortable to, including topics regarding mental health and diagnosis. This is a safe place to come for a vent and a chat. 

You've probably gotten familiar with the site by now, but if you would have any questions feel free to contact me.  :supportu: 

My sincere sympathies upon your trauma and current struggle. You are doing very well by reaching out. We believe you. 

All best

- W ☀️