Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

I have seen somewhere on this website

That there is a newbie support

Team here and I qualify for newbie support. Would someone please contact me so that I can ask a few questions about how to navigate this website and get the help I am looking for here. Please and thank you!

Hello Hollih,

Welcome to AS (after silence) :hi:

I am a member of the Newbie Support Team (NST) and will pm (personal message) you as you requested. In addition, I hope you will feel free to message myself or any NST team member if you have questions or need help!

I'm sorry you have reasons to be here but I'm glad you found us!

With support,

Activist Ally

Hello Hollih,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that has led you here, but please know this is a very supportive site. I see Ally has already responded and I am sure he will help you with all the questions you may have. The Newbie Support Team and the Mods are always a great resource and help whenever needed. I am sure that you will soon find your way around the site with ease. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Welcome to AS Hollith :)

The members and Staff are very friendly understanding, and supportive.

I am also very happy that you reached out for support here :clap:

:youcanheal::supportu::notalone: