Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 itsAnewDay

itsAnewDay
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hello, just want to say hi. I look forward to using this website and the wonderful members help me, and also try to help others in our journey. Thank you

#2 janepp

janepp
  • 5,487 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Welcome to As! I hope you find a lots of help and support!! :)

#3 silentg

silentg
  • 683 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

Hi there, nice to meet you. Welcome to AS!

#4 ladyxiang

ladyxiang

ladyxiang

• 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

Salutations!  I am also new and in just a few days I've found, amid the various posts, tons of great advice and words of encouragement. I hope you find the same!

#5 onewoman365

onewoman365
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Welcome itsanewday and ladyxiang!  This is a great site.  I hope you find lots of support and encouragement here :)

#6 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found