Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello All Just Saying Hi As I Have Just Joined.

Welcome teen sex abuse flashbacks not alone advice talk help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RACHELM1995

RACHELM1995
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

hi everyone. my name is rachel and i am 17 years old, 18 soon cant wait! :)

anyways the reason i joined this page is because i recent started having flash backs and feeling terribly guilty for allowiong my attacker to get away with what he did but the reason i allowed him to was because he was my uncle and i love my granny very much and didnt have the heart to send her son to prison or whatever punishment he would have gotten for sexually abusing me.

there are 5 female cousins including myself that are related to this man and it turns out he got to us all and i was the last girl he got to. he is a taxi driver and i see him sometimes with young girls some my age some 11-13 (ages he abused me at) in the back of his taxi cab and i just got scared wondering is he touching them too..

i am just here to talk to people who know how i feel to know that i am not alone and there are some good people out there.

#2 ElleWhite

ElleWhite
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Hi Rachel

Welcome to AS. So glad you're here!

You are not alone in your pain, guilt, shame, fear, you name it. We are all on a survivor's journey. Some of us farther along than others, some still swimming in a cesspool of negativity. I hope you'll be able to find the peace you deserve and long for.

...here to listen.
Elle

#3 RACHELM1995

RACHELM1995
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

hi elle

Thank you for your post i am sure i will find the friends and comfort we all deserve x

#4 Hurricane

Hurricane
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

HI Rachel. I'm new here too! So we can get to know people together. See you around.

#5 kirix3

kirix3
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

I'm new too :) Welcome & i hope you find comfort from this site x

#6 Annmw78

Annmw78
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hi Rachel, am new too to the site.  am hoping to find some better ways of dealing with things here. Hope you can too.

#7 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Welcome, teen, sex, abuse, flashbacks, not alone, advice, talk, help