Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I Can't Get Into The Female Survivors Forum

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 philkay

philkay
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'm having trouble getting in the female survivors forum.  I type in the password and a box comes up saying that I've been granted access but nothing progresses from there.  I'm still stuck with the password page with the typed password gone blank after being granted access.  I've tried retyping the password several times only to have this repeated.  Anyone else having this problem?

#2 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,882 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

I haven't tried, but if you are having issues, you might message John and see if he can help you! It might take him a bit, as he is in Australia, but he should be able to help you! I am sorry you are having issues with it.

~SNM~

#3 katina

katina
  • 264 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Same here

#4 watson88

watson88
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

Me too, I thought it was just my work computer.

#5 tangles

tangles
  • 2,898 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

I'm having the same problem.

#6 onewoman365

onewoman365
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'm having the same problem, too.

#7 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hi guys I've passed this along to John. I'll see what he can do. 

#8 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hi Guys, 

Perhaps try a different browser? What browser are you guys using? It may not allow for redirecting. I usually use Chrome which you can get from www.google.com/chrome

Also something I can suggest is clearing you history and cookies from your browser, best you look up on google how to do this on your specific browser.

Hope this helps, if you continue having problem please post back and I'll try to assist further.

John

#9 onewoman365

onewoman365
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

I'm just using internet explorer.  I'll try the chrome and see if it works. 

#10 onewoman365

onewoman365
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:38 AM

OK, everyone I tried deleting the cookies and it didn't work.  But switching to chrome did.  I'm in!  Thanks John and Sunshinee!!

#11 John

John

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

Internet Explorer is pretty bad, I use Chrome personally. It's good :)

#12 philkay

philkay
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

Hi all,

I am using Chrome.  When the forums first moved I was able to get access to the female forum then after a while I couldn't.

#13 John

John

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hi Philkay,

Can you try clear the cache and temp files, and cookies, have a look on Google how to do this :) See how this goes at getting you into it :)

John